- Title: ASTER Global Digital Elevation Model Jambi province
- Publication Date: Nov. 8, 2014, 4:49 p.m.
- Type: Raster Data
- Keywords: ASTER DEM altitude Jambi
- Category: Elevation
- Owner: sbiagio
- Point of Contact: sbiagio
- Restrictions: Please find the current ASTER-related Data policies on the ASTER Policies page at https://lpdaac.usgs.gov/products/aster_policies. For information on how to cite LP DAAC data, please see our Data Citations page at https://lpdaac.usgs.gov/about/citing_lp_daac_and_data.
- Edition: ASTER GDEM Version 2 Validation Summary
The ASTER GDEM covers land surfaces between 83°N and 83°S and is comprised of 22,702 tiles. Tiles that contain at least 0.01% land area are included. Th...
- Language: English
- Data Quality: While the ASTER GDEM 2 benefits from substantial improvements over GDEM 1, users are nonetheless advised that the products still may contain anomalies and artifacts that will reduce its usability for certain applications, because they can introduce large elevation errors on local scales. The data are provided “as is” and neither NASA nor METI/ERSDAC will be responsible for any damages resulting from use of the data.
While the ASTER GDEM 2 benefits from substantial improvements over GDEM 1, users are nonetheless advised that the products still may contain anomalies and ar...
- Spatial Representation Type: grid data is used to represent geographic data